Bankers Committee members pay N 108,775.00 only
Regardless of the specific type of loan or credit facility, almost every debt financing instrument will contain specific terms and conditions or rules relating to how the borrower uses the funds and conduct its business until the debt is repaid. These are contained in the credit agreement and other ancillary documents.
This course provides commercial lending and credit professionals with the skills to ensure legal compliance in the lending arrangement. It is also intended to help participants protect their organizations from unnecessary losses caused by incomplete documentation. Participants will be exposed to all aspects of loan documentation process so as to enable them become active participants with their legal counsel.
Corporate & Commercial Bankers, Credit and Marketing Officers,
Relationship Managers, Credit Control, Compliance, Project finance, Legal and Finance Officers.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to effectively:
- Develop an overview of common type of loan agreements
- Examine how loan documents are structured
- Identify the essential elements of various loan transactions; and
- Develop skills to negotiate representations, covenants and events of default from both a lender's and borrower's perspective
- Introduction to Loan Documentation
- Overview of Documentation process
- Structures of Loan Transactions
- Loan Agreement Overview
- Review of key loan agreement issues
- Loan Agreement in different commercial contexts
- Loan Documentation: Issues Arising from Poor Documentation
For more information: call Adeola: 0816 126 1683 or Email: email@example.com