Bankers Committee members pay N 123,465.00 only
There are two major decisions that the corporate finance executives must make. These are investment and financing decisions. The quality of these decisions, is critical to the success or failure of the business.
Therefore, this course has been packaged to equip participants with the requisite skills and tools for making optimal corporate finance decisions.
Executives in Treasury, Corporate Finance, Equipment Leasing, Advisory Services, and Investment Department of Banks, Pension, Insurance and Other Financial Institutions, Parastatals and Public Quoted Companies, as well as, those who are being prepared for such roles in the near future.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to effectively:
- Examine Alternative Business and Corporate Finance Options;
- Assess risk/return trade off in relation to corporate finance decisions
- Acquaint themselves with new trends in the global financial market opportunities
- Overview of Corporate Finance
- Assessing Risk: The Risk/Return Trade-off
- Financial Statement Analysis: Relevance & Limitations in Financial and Investment Decisions
- Balance Sheet Restructuring & Optimum Debt/Equity Mix
- Management Buy - in Buy Out
- Packaging & Marketing of Primary Issues
- Due Diligence in Mergers and Acquisition
- Project Financing: Syndication, Leasing
- Company Valuation Techniques
- Derivatives and Structured Finance
- Globalised Capital Market: Opportunities & Challenges for Financing Nigerian Businesses
For more information: call Layo 0802 477 6297 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org