Bankers Committee members pay N 123,465.00 only
Successful organizations actualize their visions, missions, objectives and goals, through a proactive and holistic implementation of strategies.
Such plans are periodically reviewed in the light of current business realities, to identify progresses made, bridge identied gaps, and explore innovative ideas and action plans necessary for renewed organizational growth and sustainability.
In the current economic realities, proactive organizations no longer plan the future as an extension of yesterday, but rather design new strategies and execute them more frequently than ever before within a framework which guide them through the implementation journey for the overall success of the organization.
This course is designed for chief strategists, executives and managers with direct responsibility for developing or driving strategies of their departments, business units, subsidiaries or organizations. Also executives and middle managers that monitor strategy implementation, as well as those transiting to these roles.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to effectively:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the process of crafting and executing strategy.
- Analyse the business environment and anticipate future trends
- Evaluate organization's resources and its competitive position
- Identify and evaluate strategy options available to organizations
- Develop winning strategies for optimal performance
- Appreciate the role of leaders in the strategy implementation process
- Strategy: Concept and Overview
- Benefits of Developing a Strategy
- Strategy Planning Process
- Evaluating Organizational Resources and Competitive Position
- Strategic Analysis Tools
- Overcoming Opposition and Unforeseen Obstacles In Strategy Implementation
- Strategy Formulation
- Strategy Implementation
- Roles of Managers in Implementing Organizational Strategy
For more information: call Christy: 0803 526 7788 or Email: email@example.com