Bankers Committee members pay N 123,465.00 only
In today's highly competitive business environment, it is imperative for any organization with aspiration to out-perform its peers. The need to master the techniques for analyzing the environment and proactively develop strategies for breakthrough performance. This course has been packaged to help organizations meet these challenges.
Executives and managers with direct responsibility for driving the strategies of their departments, business units, subsidiaries or organizations. Those executives and managers with roles that supervise these functions as well as those being prepared for these roles.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to effectively
- Analyze the business environment and anticipate future trends;
- Carry out a comprehensive assessment of their organizations' resources;
- Identify and evaluate strategic options available to their organizations; and
- Develop winning strategies.
- Strategic Management: Understanding the Basic for Results
- Reviewing the Operating Environment: Tools and Analytical Framework
- Understanding the Framework for Reviewing an Organization's Resources and Capabilities
- Scenario Building, Developing Strategic Options and Making Strategic Choices
- Building Measurement Mechanism
- Developing and Writing Strategic Plans
- Contemporary Issues in Strategic Management
For more information: call Efe 07035572772 or Email: email@example.com