- This event has passed.
Advanced Financial Statements Analysis
June 19 @ 8:00 am - June 23 @ 5:00 pm| N134,515
In a dynamic business environment, assessment of the quality of earnings reporting, conduct of credit and equity analysis, forecasting future financial performance, and assessing the impact on future enterprise value, are crucial for making sound financial decisions. This course has been designed to upscale the financial analysis skill of executives responsible for making financial decisions.
Chief Financial Officers, Financial Managers, Financial Analysts, Financial Accountants, Financial Risk Managers, External/Internal Auditors and those with prior exposure to financial analysis or have successfully completed an introduction to financial statements analysis.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Analyse financial performance
- Assess the quality of reported earnings
- Conduct credit and equity analysis
- Utilize financial forecasting methods
- Perform cash flow analysis
- Conduct sustainable growth analysis
- Business Model Analysis
- Sustainable Earnings and Growth Analysis
- Cash Flow Analysis and Interpretation
- Balance Sheet Analysis and Interpretation
- Credit Analysis
- Equity Analysis
- Financial Forecasting and Pro Forma Financial Statements
- Forecasting External Funding Requirements
- Implications of a Company’s Financing Decisions
- Economic Value Analysis.
For more information, please call Tokunbo 08030622279 or Email: email@example.com