- This event has passed.
Business Writing and Communication Skills
September 18 @ 8:00 am - September 22 @ 5:00 pm| N134,515
The ability to effectively communicate in writing is essential for professional success. Every letter, email, report, and proposal written either detracts from or enhances an individual’s professional identity and an organisation’s brand image. In today’s fast-paced and information-driven environment, there is pressure to achieve results quickly from every medium of communication. It is therefore, imperative to acquire the necessary skills required to communicate ideas in a fashion that is clear, precise, concise, and helps in achieving a desired business impact.
Professional staff involved in writing business reports and communication within an office setting, who want to learn the art of expressing themselves effectively.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to effectively:
- Acquire updated knowledge on writing standards applicable to all written
documents, including email, letters, memos, and individual sections of
- Plan, prepare and write clear, concise, and impeccable business documents
- Develop a professional and reader-friendly writing style
- Introduction to Business Writing
- A Review of Basic Grammar Skills
- Structure and Approach to Writing
- Effective Business Writing Strategy
- Communication Dynamics
- Barriers to Effective Communication
- Reinforcing Active Listening
- Body Language Awareness
- Bridging the Communication Gap
- Developing Interpersonal and Assertiveness Techniques
- Presentation Skills
For more information, please call Layo on 08024776297 or email@example.com