Leading Strategic Human Resource Transformation
July 10 @ 8:00 am - July 14 @ 5:00 pm| N134,515
What tends to set successful organizations apart, is the quality of human capital. Given the uniqueness of this resource, it is imperative for companies that wish to gain and sustain competitive edge to pay greater attention to the management of their human capital. This course is designed to assist managers and executives to better manage their human capital in a bid to win the competition game.
Human Resource Managers, Training and Organisation Development Managers
as well as Line Managers with HR related responsibilities. The course is for those
who have attended a basic HR management course.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to effectively:
- Describe the place of the human resource in strategic management
- Implement a strategic internal service improvement plan
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of their organisations’ current HR policies and practices
- Position HR as a pivot for corporate transformation
- HR Analytics
- The Formulation of HR strategy, How it Works – The process explained
- Translate HR Strategy Requirements into Business Action Plan Including the Formulation of HR Budgets
- Understanding and Acting on High Level HR Trend
- Psychometric Assessment: Personal Profile Analysis
- Best Practices in Staff Recruitment, Selection and Placement
- Talent Management
- Effective Staff Performance Management
- Compensation Management: Handling Employees’ Welfare and Benefits
- Role of HR in Corporate Change Management
- Labour Laws in Human Resource Management
- Managing Careers & Succession Planning.
For more information, please call Sena: 08037120687 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org