- This event has passed.
Loan Portfolio Management
September 11 @ 8:00 am - September 15 @ 5:00 pm| N134,515
Given the magnitude of non-performing assets of Nigerian Financial Institutions and the implication of such assets on their net worth, it is crucial that these institutions, pay close attention to the management of their risk assets portfolio. This course is designed to enhance the analytical skills and the decision-making capabilities of managers charged with responsibility for managing risk assets.
Managers responsible for Credit Control and Loan Recovery, Relationship
Managers in Credit or Corporate Finance Departments, as well as those being
prepared for such roles.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to effectively:
- Analyse loan proposals to make sound credit decisions
- Identify credit risks and proffer appropriate mitigants
- Promptly identify problem loans and Implement quick remedial actions
- Utilise various relationship management techniques
- Lending Principles and Practice
- Loan Types and their Volatility
- Risk Identification & Mitigation (With Case Studies)
- Issues in Legal Documentation for Loans
- Loan Fraud: Detection and Prevention (With Case Studies)
- Loan Monitoring & Control: Issues in Relationship Management (With Exercises)
- Relationship between Borrower Type and Loan Quality
- Early Warning Signals and Problem Loans Recognition
- Workout Strategies and Problem Loans Management
- Loan Recovery Strategies
For more information, please call Adeola on 08161261683 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org