- This event has passed.
Market Risk Management
September 11 @ 8:00 am - September 15 @ 5:00 pm| N134,515
The global business environment is very dynamic and highly competitive. In the quest for generating higher returns, organisations are increasingly being exposed to market risks. This course provides a broad understanding of the frameworks that can be used by organisations to identify, measure, report, and mitigate market risks.
Professionals currently involved in Risk Management, Treasury Management,
Corporate Finance, Bank Supervision and Regulation roles, as well as those in
consideration for such roles in the near term.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to effectively:
- Identify the challenges of building a successful framework for market risk management
- Appreciate the important types of risks in market activities
- Link how current and expected changes in accounting, regulations (including Basel II) and products, will impact the future of market risk management.
- Understanding the Nature and Dynamics of Market Risk
- The Market Risk Management Framework
- Market Risk Factors
- Assessing Market Risk in a portfolio
- Market Risk and Capital Adequacy
- Basel II and Market Risk Management
- Regulators’ Perspective of Market Risk Management
For more information,please call Alex on 08067728200 or Email: email@example.com