- This event has passed.
Oil and Gas Financing
September 18 @ 8:00 am - September 22 @ 5:00 pm| N134,515
The oil and gas sector of the Nigerian economy has attracted huge funding support from the financial institutions in recent times. Within the same period, many banks have either been liquidated or acquired, on account of non performing assets traceable to oil and gas financing. This course is designed to acquaint participants with the intricacies of oil and gas finance.
Business Development, Portfolio Management and Credit function staff in
banks and financial institutions, staff in the energy and oil and gas sectors. Legal Practitioners, Accountants and Public sector employees from oversight/regulatory organisations.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to effectively:
- Describe the structure of oil and gas industry
- Explain the drivers of oil and gas lending
- Analyse the risks embedded in oil and gas financing
- Explain the methodology of financing Liquefied Natural Gas
- Industry Overview
- Qualitative & Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Understanding Upstream Oil & Gas Financing
- Getting to Grips with Refinery Finance
- Oil & Gas Transmission & Distribution Lending
- Liquefied Natural Gas Finance
- Other Downstream Finance – Petchem and Gas-to-Liquids
For more information, please call Tokunbo on 08023591036 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org